4D3N HANOI – HALONG BAY
|HANOI - HALONG BAY|
The trip takes place within 4 days 3 nights. You will be visit the beautiful Ti Top beach. Attend the Cooking class on sundeck. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Arrival Hanoi, short city tour with Temple of Literature, the lake of the Restored Sword and the Old Quarter.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL HANOI (D) ArrivalNoiBaiInt’lAirport, our guide & driver will welcome and transfer you to downtown for hotel check-in. Free time for short rest and then dinner at local restaurant. Accommodation inHanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI CITY – HALONG BAY (B, L, D) Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, you will visit Ho Chi Minh complex includes Mausoleum (except Monday & Friday) - is a large memorial to the Vietnamese leader in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is located in the center of Ba Ðình Square, which is the place where Ho read the Declaration of Independence on September 2, 1945, establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam., a historic Buddhist Lotus-shaped One Pillar pagoda, and House on stilts. Have lunch before driving to Halong city in Quang Ninh province. Check-in hotel and time for dinner. Accommodation in Halong. DAY 03: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L, D) After breakfast, you will be transferred to the wharf for embark the boat, start 4hour-cruising on Halong Bay where having more than 2,000 islands raising from emerald water with many shapes: Sailing boat, Man’s head, Fighting cocks,… On the way, you will stop to climb up Dau Go cave & Thien Cung grotto, go inside and enjoy the beauty of Natural Creator. Seafood lunch will be served on board. Early afternoon, disemabarkation and road back to Hanoi. Stop for rest at Hai Duong for Green bean cake & Vietnamese tea. Arrival Hanoi,short city tour with Temple of Literature- first University of Vietnam since the year 1010, then take an hour charming cyclo ride around Hoan Kiem lake & Ngoc Son temple, see the Old quarters of Hanoians with their daily life. Enjoy Traditional Water Puppet show at Thang Long theatre before dinner. Accommodation inHanoi before dinner at local Vietnamese restaurant. Accommodation inHanoi.
DAY 04: HANOI DEPARTURE (B) Breakfast at hotel. Free time for shopping till time transfer to Airport for flight home. End of services.
- 3*: Super/Ladocevita HAN - New Star Halong
- 4*: Lan Vien/Flower Garden HAN 4*/Golden Halong 4*
- 5* : Nikko HAN 5*/Wyndham Halong 5*
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Infant below 2 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with their parents
- Child from 2 to below 12 years old: 75% adult rates, sharing room with their parents
- Child TWN & child from 12 years above: 100% adults rates, TWN sharing room with adults
- 1FOC will be given for group of 15paying pax up for Tour/Group Leader (maximum 2 FOC for each group)
- Round trip Airport transfer
- Land transportation with driver as per program
- Accommodation in TWN/DBL sharing room with daily breakfast
- Fullboard meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all site specified
- English/Chinese speaking guide
- Boat excursion as per itinerary
- 2 bottles of water/pax/day
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above