4D3N HANOI – HALONG ON BOARD
|HANOI - HALONG BAY|
Cruise on Halong Bay and contemplate the wonderful landscape that appears on the film “Kong! Skull Island”. The trip takes place within 4 days 3 nights. Fresh seafood lunch will be served on boat while cruise. You will come to Halong Bay, Haduong and explore Hanoi.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL HANOI (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Int’l airport in Hanoi, meet the guide and transfer to downtown for hotel check-in. Balance of the day is free on your own for ultimate shopping at the most busiest shopping streets in Hanoi Old Quarter until transfer to Thang Long theatre to enjoy a famous Hanoi Water Puppet Show. Dinner at local Vietnamese restaurant. Accommodation inHanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI – HALONG BAY ON BOARD (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick-up and transfer directly to Halong Bay – the World’s Natural Heritage (~180 km/ 3½ hour driver), enjoy the rural scenery along the road. Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Glory Legend Cruise Lounge.
Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat. Accommodation on board.
DAY 03: HALONG – HANOI (B,L,D)
The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to cruises. Check out and settle your bill at reception
Have a lunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew and return to Hanoi. Arrival Hanoi, short city tour with Temple of Literature, the lake of the Restored Sword and the Old Quarter. Dinner at local restaurant. Accommodation in Hanoi.
DAY 04: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free time for shopping till time transfer to Airport for flight home. End of services.
- 3* : Super/Ladocevita/First Eden HAN – Glory Cruise HAL
- 4* : Lan Vien/Sunway/Flower Garden HAN – Pelican Cruise HAL
- 5* : Nikko/Pullman HAN – Bhaya/Sighanture Cruise HAL
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Infant below 2 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with their parents
- Child from 2 to below 12 years old: 75% adult rates, sharing room with their parents
- Child TWN & child from 12 years above: 100% adults rates, TWN sharing room with adults
- 1FOC will be given for group of 15paying pax up for Tour/Group Leader (maximum 2 FOC for each group)
- Round trip Airport transfer
- Land transportation with driver as per program
- Accommodation in TWN/DBL sharing room with daily breakfast
- Fullboard meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all site specified
- English/Chinese speaking guide
- Boat excursion as per itinerary
- 2 bottles of water/pax/day
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above