4D3N HANOI – QUAN LAN ISLAND
The trip takes place within 4 days 3 nights. You will have a great chance to see limestone islands jutting out from the water. You will enjoy leisure time, visit the Quan Lan Temple and Pagoda.
DAY 01, HANOI – QUAN LAN (L/D)
This morning, the driver will pick you up at 07:00 at your hotel and you will arrive at Cai Rong port (Van Don) at around 12:00. After having lunch with fresh sea food at the restaurant nearby, you will then get on a speed boat to Quan Lan Island. On the voyage to Quan Lan Island, visitors will have a great chance to see limestone islands jutting out from the water. Upon reaching Quan Lan Island, you will be transferred by tuk tuk to Van Hai Resort. After check in, you will enjoy leisure time, perhaps either swimming or sun bathing at Van Hai’s private beach, a very wild and beautiful beach.
Dinner will be served around 19:00 and then you will be free to discover Van Hai Beach at night.
DAY 02, QUAN LAN (B/L/D)
It will be great to wake up early in the morning and watch the sunrise on the beach. You will have a very private moment immersing yourself into the fresh air and watching the sky gradually brighten as the sun rises from the east. You can enjoy some light activities such as playing ball with your friends and family, or go swimming in the beautiful water. After that, have breakfast and go to visit the Quan Lan Temple and Pagoda. You will then head back to the resort before lunch. After lunch, you are free to discover the resort by yourself. Be sure to take a camera with you and get some nice shots of white sand and green fields.
DAY 03, QUAN LAN (B/L/D)
Today you will enjoy your time relaxing on the beach before an afternoon bike ride around the island. There is only one main road that will take you to several ports on the island and several beach sites. Be sure to take extra clothes with you so that you can stop at any beach for a swim. Each beach has different characteristics, such as some with great waves and others that are completely serene.
DAY 04, QUAN LAN – HANOI (B/L)
After breakfast, you will enjoy your free time around the resort for a final glimpse of the area until being transferred by tuk tuk to Quan Lan Port and then back to Cai Rong Port. You will have lunch with fresh sea food and then relax in the car on the way back to Hanoi.you are free to relax or explore until transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- Starting & end in Hanoi.
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Infant below 2 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with their parents
- Child from 2 to below 12 years old: 75% adult rates, sharing room with their parents
- Child TWN & child from 12 years above: 100% adults rates, TWN sharing room with adults
- Land transportation with driver as per program
- Accommodation in TWN/DBL sharing room with daily breakfast
- Round trip speed boat to Van Don Resort
- Local guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water/pax/day
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Surcharge for Peak Season or Public Holidays if any
- Round trip Airport transfer
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above