4D3N HERITAGE ROAD
|HUE - DANANG - HOI AN|
The trip takes place within 4 days 3 nights. You will come to Hue, Danang, Hoi An. You have a short city tour to visit Imperial Citadel - The former imperial seat of government and Hue's prime attraction. Take a boat trip on Perfume river for visiting seven-storeyed Thien Mu pagoda & Minh Mang’s king tomb, visit Hoi An Old quarter, Cham museum.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DANANG – HUE CITY (D) ArrivalDanangInt’lAirport, our guide & driver will welcome and transfer you directly to Hue city for hotel check-in (~ 110km in 2hours driving). In afternoon, have a short city tour to visit Imperial Citadel - The former imperial seat of government and Hue's prime attraction, this is a great sprawling complex of temples, pavilions, moats, walls, gates, shops, museums and galleries, featuring art and costumes from various periods of Vietnamese history. After that, walking around Dong Ba market – the biggest market inHue to see how is the diffirence of local people. Have dinner and accommodation inHue
DAY 02: HUE BOAT CRUISE – DANANG – HOI AN (B,L,D) Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, take a boat trip on Perfume river for visiting seven-storeyed Thien Mu pagoda & Minh Mang’s king tomb - Minh Mang's Tomb is one of the most beautiful places you can imagine. It is a large complex with 40 buildings. The buildings are centered on a line from the main gate to the tomb. When a building is built to one side an identical is built diametrically opposed. The site was selected by Minh Mang where two tributaries join to form the Perfume River. Have lunch, afternoon visit Khai Dinh & Tu Duc King’s tombs before bus back to Hoi An town via Danang city. Check-in hotel and dinner. Accommodation in Hoi An.
DAY 03: HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (B,L,D) After breakfast, morning is the time for walking tour to visit Hoi An Old quarter with Japanese bridge, Phuc Kien pagoda, ancient Tan Ky garden houses, Huynh Sa cultural museum…Have lunch then free for shopping at silk & lattern shops along the narrow streets. Dinner and accommodation in Hoi An.
DAY 04: HOIAN DEPARTURE (B) Breakfast at hotel. Morning transfer to Danang for visit Cham museum where still keeps samples of architectures from Champa Kingdom and shopping at craft villages around Free time for shopping till time transfer to Airport for flight home. End of services.
- 3* : Asia Hue – Huong Giang Hoi an
- 4* : Huong Giang/Green Hue – Hoi an Trails/Little Beach Hoi an
- 5* : Imperial/Indochina Hue – Koi/Palm Garden Hoi An
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Infant below 2 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with their parents
- Child from 2 to below 12 years old: 75% adult rates, sharing room with their parents
- Child TWN & child from 12 years above: 100% adults rates, TWN sharing room with adults
- 1FOC will be given for group of 15paying pax up for Tour/Group Leader (maximum 2 FOC for each group)
- Round trip Airport transfer
- Land transportation with driver as per program
- Accommodation in TWN/DBL sharing room with daily breakfast
- Fullboard meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all site specified
- English/Chinese speaking guide
- Boat excursion as per itinerary
- 2 bottles of water/pax/day
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above