COUNTRY LIFE EXPERIENCE
|DANANG - HOI AN|
Tour code: ASL-ECO09
9 hours including biking 9K, organic farm Tra Que Garden, ride buffalo, plant rice,
foot massage, lunch at local house, riding Buffalo Cart, fishing, waterways fishing, meet Former VC solders, basket boat adventure, sunset watching, tea break, dinner on board
Would you like to discover beautiful countryside by bicycles?
Have you visited a beautiful local organic vegetable village?
Would you like to become a real Vietnamese wet rice farmer?
Do you love riding the water buffalo “BMW VIETNAM “at the rice farm on our buffalo pulling cart?
How about go fishing with local people?
Would you enjoy seeing “GANGNAM’STYLE” performance on the round basket boat dancing at the fishing village on sunset time?
Do you like to discover the water coconut palm paradise by basket boat?
Let’s say “YES” and Country life Experience tour will give you the best of the best experience about the authentic and traditional Vietnamese people way of life
Tour guide meeting you at your hotel and introducing about the tour program
Starting biking to the countryside, taking pictures about beautiful countryside views before getting arrived to Tra Que herb garden veggie village
Visiting around the village garden, meeting local farmers, listening to tour guide explained why it is called “Organic farm” and how it is consumed around Hoi An and local people.
Joining into farming activities like: hoeing soil, using seaweed, transplanting and watering vegetable ....etc…
Keeping biking to the rice paddy field throughout the shrimp farm, on the ways, taking picture about duck farms, shrimps farms, cows, birds, bamboo….
Arriving to Mr. Nhi house, the local farmer at block 3 - Cam Thanh Ecological village, talking and sharing about the daily life of Mr. Nhi family about his daily life before joining how to grow wet rice with his family.
Starting farming work like plough and raking with buffalo, riding water buffalo, learning how to transplant rice, flooding farm, grinding rice, pounding rice, coking rice into a meal ….
Having lunch with Mr. Nhi family. After lunch, taking a rest and enjoying your therapist foot massage at his family……
Picking up at Mr. Nhi house and transferring down to a local fishing village by mini-van.
Joining to go fishing with local fishermen at Phuoc Hai local fishing boat to experience local cast net CHAI.
Arriving water coconut palm jungle, enjoying the basket boat demonstration performed by Jack Tran and visiting the water coconut palm forest
Walking around the village and meeting local former guerrilla telling about his/her memory of history about the U.S/VIETNAM WAR from the period 1968 to 1972 between V.C soldiers and U.S Armies.
Returning boat and arriving at the end of the world Beach area, learning more about the local people how they are living and fishing.
Enjoying your Vietnamese traditional snacks on board with coldest beers or drinks while seeing The Sun setting down behind Phuoc Hai fishing village where fishermen go back to the ocean for fishing….
Back hotel by van.
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Start and end in Hoi An town
- Mini-van pick up and drop off
- English Speaking Tour guide
- Hotel pick up and return ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Bike with helmets
- Organic farm visit
- Buffalo pulling cart
- Lunch at a local farmer family
- Vietnamese wet rice planting with authentic farming tools
- Fishing with local fishermen ‘s nets
- Basket boat lesson
- Basket boat adventure ride
- Water coconut palm paradise visit
- Purple crab catching fun
- Meeting local former V.C soldiers
- Dinner on board
- 2 Cold waters
- Sunset with cold drinks and Vietnamese snacks on board.
- Many, many photo opportunities
- Cold beers, soft drinks are always available on board for selling
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above