4D3N SAIGON - HISTORICAL SITES
The trip takes place within 4 days 3 nights. You will have panoramic picture of the city with visiting Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral which built in French colonial 19th century, the War Remnant museum. Upon arrival in Cu Chi, we will start to experience ourselves the underground village of Cu Chi guerrilla fighters.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL SAIGON(D) Upon arrive in Tan Son Nhat Int’l airport, pick up & transfer directly to downtownHo Chi Minh city, the Commercial Hub of Vietnam and certainly its most bustling city, which is calledSaigonby many locals. Check-in hotel and balance of the day is free at leisure for self explore the bustle and hustle ofSaigon. Acommodation inSaigon.
DAY 02: FULLDAY SAIGON CITY TOUR (B,L,D) Today we will have panoramic picture of the city with visiting Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral which built in French colonial 19th century, the War Remnant museum which includes a display of military vehicles, bombs, weapons and photos describe the horrors of this conflict. Followed is Thien Hau pagoda China town - the area has more than ten thousands Chinese citizens live since 1975. Afternoon stop for shopping at Chinatown-Binh Tay market. This is the oldest and biggest wholesale market inSaigon offering thousand kinds of local and imported products including clothing, dry foods, souvenir…etc. Dinner at Floating restaurant while cruise onSaigon river. Free in the evening for short walking around main shopping streets and self discover Saigonese’s lifestyle at night. Accommodation inSaigon.
DAY 03: SAIGON – CU CHI UNDERGROUND TUNNELS – SHOPPING (B,L,D) After breakfast at hotel, the driver and guide will lead you to Cu Chi tunnels, approximately 70km north west of Ho Chi Minh center. Upon arrival in Cu Chi, we will start to experience ourselves the underground village of Cu Chi guerrilla fighters, the remain of a real bloody battle field which is simply a network of tunnels built during the long years of wars. Have lunch before coming back to Saigon for shopping at Ben Thanh market, “Ao Dai” or “PhuongNam” lacquer workshop. Dinner at local restaurant. Accommodation inSaigon
DAY 04: SAIGON DEPARTURE (B) Breakfast at hotel. Free time for shopping till time transfer to Airport for flight home. End of services.
- 3 star : Lavender SGN
- 4 star : Royal Saigon
- 5 star : Windsor
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Infant below 2 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with their parents
- Child from 2 to below 12 years old: 75% adult rates, sharing room with their parents
- Child TWN & child from 12 years above: 100% adults rates, TWN sharing room with adults
- 1FOC will be given for group of 15paying pax up for Tour/Group Leader (maximum 2 FOC for each group)
- Round trip Airport transfer
- Land transportation with driver as per program
- Accommodation in TWN/DBL sharing room with daily breakfast
- Fullboard meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all site specified
- English/Chinese speaking guide
- Boat excursion as per itinerary
- 2 bottles of water/pax/day
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above