NAM DINH – GIAO THUY
Tour code: ASL-ECO05
Nam Dinh is the land of religious freedom, home of various traditional festivals and rituals… and special, a visiting places very close to nature, it’s Xuan Thuy National Park – included as part of the Red River Delta World Biosphere Heritage Site by UNESCO in October 2004 and is internationally significant as a migratory bird habitat. In addition, you can learn about the lives of coastal fishermen on salt fields and around the riverside village
AM: Hanoi - Nam Dinh(-/L/-)
08:00 - Our van and our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel.
10: 30 Arrive to Nam Dinh city and start discovery Vi Khe bonsai village – the most beautiful bonsai village in Vietnam. Each shape of bonsai trees was contained by a story , such as a landed dragon, a mother is holding her baby, phoenix, horses, dog,….or the symbol Temple of literature made by tree.
11:00 Continue to visit Xuân Thủy National Park by boat, Cruise to explore the Clam Fam, experience the process of Clam Growing,
11:30 Check in the Clam Hut and Have seafood lunch on the Hut.
Enjoy the atmosphere and relax.
PM: Nam Dinh - Hanoi
14:00 We will transfer to Back Long Salt Village, Experience the process how to make the salt from the sea water and explore the daily life of the poor people in there.
15:30 Transfer back to Hanoi, on the way back, stop in Phu Nhai Church and visit.
16h30: Arrival Hanoi, Our guide and van will drop you at your hotel and say good bye.
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Start and end in Hanoi
- All transportation and transfer.
- English or French speaking guide;
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary;
- Relevant permits and entrance fees
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above