NAM DINH – HAI HAU
Tour code: ASL-ECO04
Nam Dinh, the land of heroic people, land of spirit cultrure, festivals and rituals. Land of pagodas, cathedrals – chist religion. Land of indigenous cultures of father god and mother godess.With the number of cathedral reached to 1000, that were created the traditional trumpet making Brass village Pham Phao village. And even the Buddhism there were made a various architectures neither traditional nor combination it made a real countryside of Vietnam
AM: Hanoi - Nam Dinh
08:00 - Our van and our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel.
10: 30 Arrive to Nam Dinh city and start discovery Vi Khe bonsai village – the most beautiful bonsai village in Vietnam. Each shape of bonsai trees was contained by a story , such as a landed dragon, a mother is holding her baby, phoenix, horses, dog,….or the symbol Temple of literature made by tree.
11:20 Continue to visit Co Le pagoda which was built about 1000 years ago under Ly dynasty. This pagoda was rebuilt in 1902 with Gothic designs outside.
Have lunch with in a local family house in Hai Trung, Hai Hau, Nam Dinh. The landlord is an antique collector man who has more 30 years in antiquities. You also can see some antiquities which‘s made from some centuries ago.
PM: Nam Dinh - Hanoi
02:00 We will cycle around the Village and visit Pham Phao cathedral and Traditional trumpet making Brass village. On the way you will also see House Bridge was Building in 16th century with unique architecture. Explore of the daily life of local people and understand about the ancestor worship village 04:00 Back Hanoi,
06:00 Our van and our tour guide take you to back your hotel and say good bye.
- Above rates are quoted in US dollar and Netnet per person, non-commissionable
- Above rates are Not applied for Lunar Tet and National Holidays
- Start and end in Hanoi
- All transportation and transfer.
- English or French speaking guide;
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary;
- Relevant permits and entrance fees
- Travel insurance & visa arrangement
- International & domestic flights with taxs
- Single Supplement surcharge
- Personal expenses & drink cost
- Tippings for guide & driver (compulsory at 3USD/pax/day)
- Other NOT mentioned in the price above